June 10, 2022
Your health and safety, as well as that of our students, is always our primary concern.
澳门开奖直播 continues to be vigilant in its commitment to safe face-to-face instruction. Below please find important updated information on the College鈥檚 pandemic protocols prior to Aug. 22, the first day of the 2022 Fall Semester.
The College鈥檚 (login required), located on (login required), will continue to be available for reference. The COVID-19 Updates have moved to the Quicklinks menu found on the homepage of the public website.
Thank you for your patience and support. The College is committed to transparent and frequent communication to ensure the safety and wellness of its employees, students and communities.
2022-2023 COVID-19 Protocols
The College has provided a safe return to in-person instruction since Fall 2020 and learned much in the past two years in response to safety concerns. continues to be the leading public health prevention strategy to manage the COVID-19 pandemic, and prevention strategies to mitigate the spread of the virus remain critical to protect everyone. As we transition into the 2022-2023 academic year, we continue to work closely with our local health departments and will implement additional strategies when needed throughout the academic year.
With our past experience in safety and response protocols, and with the extensive information available to us today, we shift into ongoing management of the virus in accordance with CDC and local public health guidance. The availability and use of at-home testing and access to directions on exposure, symptoms, and positive test protocols often results in individuals managing their illness without the internal need of 澳门开奖直播 case managers.
Beginning July 1, 2022, the COVID-19 protocols for exposures, symptoms, positive results are:
We are no longer asking students and employees to submit a TIPS report for exposures, symptoms, or positive tests.
We are no longer employing case managers to provide instruction to students or employees.
Please follow these steps unless notified otherwise by the College in accordance with county health officials.
- Use the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department鈥檚 documents on the following pages, or use the links below and follow the steps indicated
based upon your exposure, symptoms, or positive test status.
- Testing positive or symptomatic: follow the .
- Exposed with up-to-date vaccine/booster: follow this .
- Exposed, NOT up-to-date vaccine/booster: follow this .
- Use the to determine timeframes.
- Contact your instructor/supervisor if you have been exposed, are symptomatic, or test positive for COVID-19 and discuss with them the actions you need to take according to county health protocols above.
- Instructors/supervisors will work with students/employees to create a course/work plan during isolation or quarantine.
Residence Hall students: Students living on campus are encouraged to be up to date on all vaccinations due to the higher risk of a spread of illness in residence facilities. Please contact Residence Life Staff immediately if you are exposed, symptomatic, or test positive for COVID-19.
Additional safety protocols to be considered:
In addition to the above exposure, positive, or symptomatic protocols, other safety precautions that may be considered include, but may not be limited to:
Wear a Face Covering:
- If you have COVID-like symptoms.
- Based upon your personal preference, informed by your vaccination status and personal level of risk.
- And wear a face covering if mandated by local health officials.
- Frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after touching high-contact surfaces, sneezing/coughing/touching face, or before eating.
- Use hand sanitizer when handwashing is inaccessible or not feasible.
- If ill with flu-like or COVID-like symptoms, wear a mask, get tested or use home test, stay at home, and contact your health care provider for information and available treatments if you test positive.
- Minimize contact with symptomatic people.
Anyone needing further assistance or instruction is encouraged to contact Campus Safety & Security OR the Campus Dean of Students/Assistant Campus Director.