Our Beatrice Campus is located in Gage County on a beautiful semi-rural campus. We offer degree and certificate options in 15 career and technical programs as well as an academic transfer program for those planning to complete a bachelor鈥檚 degree at a four-year college. Home to our agriculture programs, we have a farm which includes crops and livestock managed by our students.
The campus also features:
- The 60,000 square foot Academic Excellence Center, a general purpose classroom building that is an architectural wonder.
- Homestead Hall, a three-story residence hall that houses 152 students and joins our three apartment-style residence halls (Eisenhower Hall, Washington Hall and Roosevelt Hall).
- A modern dining hall to provide food service to the hundreds of students living on campus.
- The Kennedy Center, which underwent extensive remodeling that includes a one-stop welcome center for Student Affairs (Admissions, Financial Aid, Registration and Advising). The Library Resource Center, Business Office, career advising, campus safety and security, continuing education, and campus administration are all housed in the Kennedy Center.
- A soccer complex near the Truman Center
The Beatrice Campus is also home to 13 intercollegiate athletic programs which compete in Division II of the National Junior College Athletic Association. We compete in:
- Baseball (men)
- Esports (coed)
- Golf (men's and women's)
- Rodeo (coed)
- Shooting Sports (men's and women's)
- Soccer (men鈥檚 and women鈥檚)
- Softball (women)
- Volleyball (women)
- Wrestling (men's and women's)
For more information on our intercollegiate athletic programs, please visit the website.
We offer a variety of campus activities for students to get involved on campus including clubs, organizations, intramural sports and more campus life opportunities. Our Beatrice Campus includes art, music and theatre.
Visit the to learn more about the Beatrice community.