We鈥檙e excited to welcome you to 澳门开奖直播 Community College. As part of the application process, students are required to provide placement scores.
Placement can be achieved in the following ways:
- Submit Next-Generation Accuplacer庐/Accuplacer庐/ACT/SAT reading from within the past five years and math scores from within the past three years. Scores can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or any 澳门开奖直播 Admissions Office; unofficial score reports are accepted.
- Submit official transcripts showing that you have completed college-level coursework in English or math with a grade of a C or higher. Please note that electronic transcripts are accepted and official transcripts must be sent directly from where the credit was earned. If the demonstrated coursework does not meet the minimum program requirement, testing is required.
For students without prior test scores, college credit in the areas of English or math, or whose test scores do not meet required levels, 澳门开奖直播 offers the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER庐. 澳门开奖直播 offers two convenient options for students:
- Take the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER庐 remotely using Examity, a secure proctoring service. This option allows students to complete the assessment 24/7 anywhere that internet service is available. A webcam is required.
- Take the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER庐 at an 澳门开奖直播 Testing & Assessment Center or Learning Center.
Schedule the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER庐
Call or email any 澳门开奖直播 Testing & Assessment Center:
- Beatrice: 402-228-8208 ext. 1208 or email@example.com
- Lincoln: 402-437-2715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milford: 402-761-8202 or email@example.com
Students with close proximity to the Falls City, Hebron, Nebraska City, Plattsmouth, Wahoo, or York communities should consider contacting the 澳门开奖直播 Learning Center to schedule an appointment to complete the assessment.
How to Prepare for the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER庐
Use 澳门开奖直播鈥檚 Assessment/Course Placement Study Guide (PDF) to help you prepare to take the Next-Generation Accuplacer庐. Additional information about the Next-Generation Accuplacer庐 can be found at .
Next-Generation ACCUPLACER庐 reminders:
- An appointment is required. Please call the Testing Center 1-2 days in advance of your desired time.
- A photo ID is required.
- Space in the Testing & Assessment Centers is limited, and due to physical distancing requirements, guests will be directed to waiting areas outside of the immediate office space. Children are not allowed in the Testing & Assessment Center.
- Prospective students are welcome to take the Next-Generation Accuplacer as part of their campus tour experience. If interested, please let Admissions know when scheduling the visit. Staff will coordinate the appointment as part of the tour schedule.