The Testing & Assessment Centers at each 澳门开奖直播鈥檚 campuses offer a positive and secure testing environment for:
- Placement Testing: Next Generation ACCUPLACER庐 (also available at all 澳门开奖直播 Learning Centers). Find specific information about scheduling a time to take the placement test.
- tests - Lincoln Campus only
- Certification tests - Lincoln Campus only
- 骋贰顿庐 - Beatrice and Lincoln campuses (these tests are now offered through VUE)
- Spanish Placement tests - Beatrice and Lincoln Campuses
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Exam: Hebron and Nebraska City Learning Centers
- Proctored tests from other colleges - All campuses and 澳门开奖直播 Learning Centers
- TABE - Law Enforcement - Beatrice, Lincoln and Milford Campuses, Falls City and Nebraska City Learning Centers
- Make up tests - All campuses and 澳门开奖直播 Learning Centers
- Please note the following: 澳门开奖直播 reserves the right to invalidate, deny, or request a retest of any placement scores.
澳门开奖直播 requires a course placement exam that assesses a student's math and English skills prior to being admitted or enrolling in any math or English class. Accepted placement tests are include Next Generation ACCUPLACER庐, ACCUPLACER庐, ACT or SAT. Test scores may be reported by the testing service (ACT, SAT, etc.), listed on the high school transcript, or submitted by the student.
Students may also provide an official transcript showing completion of college level coursework in English and math in lieu of test scores.
澳门开奖直播 offers the Next Generation Accuplacer庐 at all Testing & Assessment Centers and Learning Centers. The first test is provided at no cost; retests are $15. Find specific information about scheduling a time to take the placement test.
Please note the following:
- Each Program of Study requires a specific score level for admission (PDF).
- English and math courses require specific scores levels for course registration (PDF).
- Reading score results must be from within the past 5 years. Please note that reading test scores are used for placement in English courses.
- Math score results must be from within the past 3 years.
A student who cannot fulfill any one of these criteria should discuss the available alternatives with an 澳门开奖直播 Admissions or Testing Center team member.
Use 澳门开奖直播鈥檚 Assessment/Course Placement Study Guide to help you prepare to take the Next Generation Accuplacer庐. Additional information about the Next Generation Accuplacer庐 can be found at .
Retesting is possible for individuals who believe their course placement testing results do not represent their current ability or whose scores do not meet required levels.
Individuals who wish to retake the Next Generation ACCUPLACER庐 test must have completed additional study in the test area(s) that they did not achieve required scores the first time; students must be able to demonstrate the additional study to 澳门开奖直播 Testing Center staff before they will be allowed to retest. Additionally, individuals must wait 30 days between the first and second testing to allow adequate time to study and prepare for the second test. Individuals will not be permitted a second retest (third time of testing) until 30 days after the first retest (second time of testing).
- An appointment is required. Please call the Testing Center 1-2 days in advance of your desired time.
- A photo ID is required.
- Space in the Testing & Assessment Centers is limited, and due to physical distancing requirements and the need to ensure a positive testing environment, guests will be directed to waiting areas outside of the immediate office space. Children are not allowed in the Testing & Assessment Center.
- Prospective students are welcome to take the Next Generation Accuplacer as part of their campus tour experience. If interested, please let Admissions know when scheduling the visit. Staff will coordinate the appointment as part of the tour schedule.
- Electronic devices, including cell phones, smart watches, etc. are not allowed in the Testing & Assessment Centers.